Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Shadow & Lucy

Lucy met me at the door as usual this morning. She followed me all around. Today Shadow came right out and joined me in the kitchen. I think he knew they were getting a portion of a fresh can of food today! He waited for me to put the plate down, then helped himself, while I went to clean their box. Lucy followed along, and sat on the counter to watch me. I got them each a couple snacks after I finished. Once Shadow had his fill of food, he went and sprawled out on the living room floor. Lucy and I played with her rope toy today. She rolled around, catching and biting at the string. She did a couple flips when I made it fly over her. Then, she laid on her side and kicked at the rope with her back feet, while holding onto it. She cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment