Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

I didn't see any kitties right away this morning, so I went ahead and got their food ready. I found miss Sadi sleeping under the bed today. I took her in and got her her medications. She was pretty congested today, so she got an extra pill. I set her by the food and she turned away, so I redirected her to the soft food. This time she sniffed at it and nibbled a bit. I went out on the patio to look for Stormy next, and she hopped down from her chair right away. She started rolling around on the ground. I picked her up and took her in to get her meds as well. Her lip looks about the same to me today. She did well for her medicine, then she went to get a bite to eat. By this time, Sadi had wandered out to see me. She enjoyed another long brushing session today.

No comments:

Post a Comment