Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cate, Carson, Little Foot, Toby & Bella

Today I went inside and let Carson, Cate & Toby outside. It was nice and cool out this morning again, because it had just finished raining. I was going to let them stay out a bit longer, but since it was wet outside, Cate and Toby wanted back in pretty quick. I let them come in and roam around the dog room awhile. Since it had stormed all night, the plants didn't need watering this morning. So instead, I took that time to clean up the dog room a little. It was getting pretty fuzzy in there. I let Little Foot out for his turn too. Then, I went to feed momma turtle. This evening everyone went out fpr a potty break quick after I changed out their water. They all came in for dinner. While they were busy, I got Bella some fresh food and water, then went to take care of filling the tree bags. I got the back ones finished, then started letting the pups back outside again. Bella was hanging out there with us, visiting the pups too!

No comments:

Post a Comment