Monday, July 29, 2013

Shadow & Lucy

Today Lucy was right by the door again, ready to follow me around. I set out their last portion of canned food, then cleaned their box. I still hadn't seen Shadow anywhere, and he hadn't come to eat yet. I peeked in the front room, but didn't see him there either. I finally had to resort to getting out the kitty crack! I shook the bag once and Shadow came racing out from under the table in the corner of the living room! They both sat and stared at me like little puppy dogs. They each got some treats. Shadow came over after he finished and got a couple back scratches as he sniffed at me. He wandered over to go eat some yummy food after that. Lucy sat with me and got some love. She wasn't really wanting to play today, just wanted pets! She made me laugh when she curled up in her box next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment