Monday, July 29, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today Stormy was right there to greet me when I came in. She rubbed up against my legs while I got out their food and her medicine. I set her up on the counter and gave her a dose. She was a very good girl. Her lip looks improved since the picture you sent. It looks white like it is healing and not red and inflamed. She wasn't too thrilled that I was messing with her! Haha! She followed me into their room to eat after I put the food down. I looked for Sadi next, and found her out on the patio. She got up when I walked out there and started walking towards me. We headed inside and she got her meds next. I set her down by the food and she nibbled a bit. She wandered out to the living room to see me, just like usual. She didn't seem like she was having any issues finding me. She sat next to me and enjoyed a long brushing. Stormy steered clear and decided to lay by the windows to groom herself. Sadi got plenty of brushing and chin scratches today.

No comments:

Post a Comment