Monday, July 29, 2013

Cate, Carson, Little Foot, Toby & Bella

This morning I didn't see Bella right away when I got there, so I headed inside. The pups were all quiet when I walked in. Then, the heinies started wiggling! I let the first group out for awhile. I went and watered the plants while they were busy. I could Miss Bella jingling, then I saw her hop up on the fence. By the time I was done, Cate and Toby were ready to come in. Carson came along too, wandering in behind them. Little Foot went out for his time while I got their dinner ready for tonight. This evening Bella was back out front again, like usual. She walked me to the front door and pawed at it. She just doesn't give up! Haha! I changed out the dog's water, then let them out. Bella was hanging out right by the door, so I had to try to get Cate to go out without her sneaking in! After everyone made their first round of potty breaks, they worked on their dinner. While they did that, I made sure Bella had fresh water and plenty of food. Then, it was round two for the pups to go outside. They didn't stay out long tonight since it was hot and humid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment