Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today I got the food ready for the girls when I arrived. I found miss Sadi sleeping under the bed again. She took her meds like a champ, like she always does! Once I got her nosey all cleaned up, she sounded a lot better than yesterday. I set her down so she could eat a little, and she got right to work. I went out to the patio and Stormy was sleeping on the table today. She hopped down and rolled around at my feet. I grabbed her and gave her her medication next. Her lip looks slightly better to me today. She wandered off under the table when we finished and groomed herself a bit. Sadi came out and was looking for me. She was ready for her brushing! Stormy wandered by and even let me pet her a bit today. Although, I think she was cautious and thought I might brush her too. But I didn't! Sadi was loving it up and kept closing her eyes as she purred away, about ready to fall asleep as I gave her some chin and back scratches. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment