Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Griffin & Macy

This morning Macy was sleeping soundly when I walked in. Griffin was wide awake, sitting in his bed and ready to go out! By the time I got to the back door, Macy woke up and wandered over. It was warm and humid outside already, so I just let them play in the backyard. Griffin and Macy both did a lot of exploring and sniffing around. This afternoon we went and played in the backyard for awhile. It was pretty muggy out today, so we made a few trips in and out. I let them roam around and explore, then we went in to cool off. Macy ate a little, while Griffin sat by me for attention. When she was finished, then Griff decided to grab a few bites as well. Later, we went back out for another potty break. This evening Macy heard me come in, but couldn't find me! By the time she got up and made her way to the door, I was already walking through the kitchen. I could hear her following behind, barking since she didn't know who was home. When she finally caught up, she stopped and came outside with us. They did their thing outside for awhile. Later, we came inside for dinner and a drink of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment