Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cate, Carson, Little Foot, Toby & Bella

This morning I let the first gang outside for a bit. Bella was right at the door, ready to make a break for it. She knew miss Cate was not going to want to go out easily for me! Today I had to run outside to get her to come out with me, then quick go back and close the door. She's so silly! They had their little potty break while I checked Bella's food and watered the plants on that side. I let them in and Little Foot out for his turn, then went to water the plants out front. Toby got the last of his antibiotic capsules today. This evening the temperatures weren't bad, but with the humidity and heat index, it was pretty toasty outside. So, needless to say, the kiddos had a couple short potty breaks tonight. Miss Bella met me at my car and thought she might get to go in the front door with me. When she didn't get to, she wandered over to the next spot she'd see me to wait. She sure knows my routine! The pups all had their dinner and a couple potty breaks this evening. They all are doing very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment