Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today Stormy came wandering out from under the dining table when she heard me open a fresh can of food! She rubbed up against the cabinet and meowed, then followed me into their room to grab a bite to eat right away. While she ate, I went to find Sadi. She was sunning herself out on the patio again. I pet her for a minute, then took her in to get her medicine. She was all kinds of stuffy today, so it took a bit to get her cleaned up. Once she was cleaned up, I could still hear her congestion pretty well, so she got an extra pill again today. She took a couple bites of food, then went right out to the living room. She enjoyed rubbing her face all over my hand. She purred away while I scratched her chin and chest. Stormy was rolling around under the table again today, and wasn't too interested in any attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment