Thursday, July 18, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today Kimmie was sitting under the table in the entryway when I got in. She came out, then started heading towards the living room. I saw Jerrie was comfy on the second tier of the kitty tower. I went and took care of their things quick, then went to visit Jerrie in the front room. Kimmie came wandering in after me and climbed in the window sill behind the curtains. She was trying to be a stealthy kitty today! I peeked in at her and she scooted backwards and snuck out. Later, she sneakily went around the back of the chair and into the other window sill. I brushed Jerrie for awhile, and he just purred away. He stayed in his spot and laid his head back again to get his chin scratched by the bristles. Before I left, Kimmie and I played while she hid behind the curtain. I tossed her green ball at it and she'd stick out a paw to bat it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment