Thursday, July 18, 2013

Jazzper

Today I heard Jazzper rustling around when I opened the gate. She must have heard it when it shut, because she stood right up and looked around. I got a couple big barks, then she came up and sniffed at me. She was ready to go inside and cool off a bit. She went right in when I opened the door, then went and made herself comfortable on her bed. While she relaxed, I went back out to water the plants quick. I came back in and pet her a little. She got her treat and allergy medication before I left. When I came this evening, Jazzper was up and ready to go outside. She came out with me while I dumped out her water. Then, she came bouncing along, in and out of the house, while I got her fresh food and water. She was an excited girl! When I finished, she did a little exploring about the yard. She came over to me for some attention time now and again as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment