Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mac

Today Mac got right up from his little dirt bed and stood up at the gate to see me. I gave him a couple pets quick, then came in the yard with him. He trotted along ahead of me to wait by the container for his toy. I got his rope out and he crouched down, ready to go chase after it! Today he walked towards his pool a couple times, but then decided he wasn't quite ready to cool off. Eventually, he wandered over and laid down awhile. We got a longer game of fetch in today before he started getting tired. He came over while I filled his water buckets and got himself a drink from the running water. Then, he went to lay in the shade and wait for me to finish. I added some extra water to his pool, since it's going to be the hottest day out for us so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment