Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Jackie & Meeko

Its going to be a hot day today, the hottest one so far! I came and let Jackie out for his morning potty break. I got both boys' breakfast ready. Jackie decided he wanted to eat a little before our walk. He had about half his food, then started bouncing around, wanting to go! I got him ready, then we made our way. It was pretty warm already this morning, but we pushed along and got a nice long walk in anyways. We probably won't be able to later. We got back home and he finished his breakfast before going outside for a few more minutes. As I was leaving, I watered the plants outside. My kitty friend came to visit while I was out there! I gave him a couple pets and some more water. This afternoon Jackie went out back to enjoy his ice treat. I had put it in the shade for him. Later, he moved into the sunshine to chew on it. When he finished, we headed in to play. Jackie brought his sock toy for some tug of war. Then, he found a yellow ball to chew on. He made me laugh. He kept squeezing the ball down, then would stare at it as the air would make a squeeling sound trying to fill back up again! This evening was hot and sticky out. My little kitty friend was hanging out on the patio again. I let Jackie out potty before he came in for dinner. He polished off his bowl pretty quick, so we went back outside to play a bit. He pranced around with his squeaky snake. We played some tug of war and even a little fetch. When it was getting to warm we headed inside. Before bed I got him his kong filled with goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment