Thursday, July 11, 2013

Jackie & Meeko

This morning Jackie and I headed outside right away. He did his business, then we went in to feed Meeko. Jackie and I went on our walk right away. He bounced around for quite awhile before he sat to get his collar on. I guess he was just a little excited! We took a nice long walk. When we got home I let him eat his breakfast. Then, we spent a few minutes outside. Jackie was zooming around like a crazy man! He picked up his snake toy and brought it over. When I reached for it, he'd take off running laps and bouncing around the yard. What a goof! This afternoon the temperature wasn't as hot, but with the heat index and humidity it was pretty toasty. Jackie and I went outside while he enjoyed his last ice treat. He worked on that for quite awhile, then we went inside. Meeko came and curled up on my lap in the chair, wary of Jackie anytime he came close. But, while Jackie chased around his yellow ball, Meeko thoroughly enjoyed his one-on-one attention time. Jackie brought me his sock toy for some fetch, then he went back to playing with his ball. This evening, Jackie went out potty quick before dinner. Both Jackie and Meeko worked on supper, then Jackie and I played inside a bit. When he was getting bored with that, we went back outside. He played some keep away while prancing around with his stick. When it was time to head in, I got him a couple snacks to work on for his kong toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment