Monday, July 8, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today I didn't hear any kitties when I first came in, so I went ahead and got their food ready. As I was walking it to their room, I heard the jingle of Stormy's collar behind me. She stopped in the bedroom, so I sat with her for a minute to say hi. When she wandered in to eat, I went to go find Sadi. She was lounging out on the patio, sitting in the warm sunlight. I took her in for her medicine. She does sound better! We got her meds taken care of, then she got to eat a little. Sadi came wandering out for her attention time when she was done. Later, Stormy came zooming through the living room to her window. I don't know what that was all about! She eventually came over by us as well and laid on the cardboard. She wasn't too worried about getting attention today, but just wanted to be close to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment