Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today Jerrie was sitting right in the doorway of the front room. As soon as I walked in, I noticed something didn't look quite right about his face. I immediately started messing with him, checking his mouth out to see if I could figure out what was going on. I left him alone for a minute, then went to take care of their things. Miss Kimmie was following me around at this point, and had jumped up to the back of the couch to wait for me. Later, I headed in by Jerrie and was looking at him some more. Finally, I saw the little spot in his mouth and decided to give mom a call. Meanwhile, he enjoyed his brushing. He was such a good kitty! Kimmie had wandered in to sit in her window for awhile. Eventually, she migrated to the top of the kitty tower. Jerrie had a busy day today. On the way to the vet he was giving me such a sad meow. I felt so bad! While we were in the waiting room, he seemed to enjoy the wire top of my carrier. He would stick his head to the top so I could reach my fingers in and scratch his forehead. He was the perfect little boy for the vet! We headed back when we were done and he was happy to get back inside his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment