Saturday, June 1, 2013

Harvey & Sasha

The house and puppy dogs are well this morning. The storms have passed and nothing major hit our area. I walked up to the patio and saw both Harvey and Sasha were sleeping in their houses. I called for Harvey and he came out, tail wagging. He helped me make sure they had enough food for the morning. Then, he sniffed me over while I pet him. Eventually Sasha came out of her bed and wandered around a bit. She and Harvey ventured into the grass to look out front. There were a lot of people out and about this morning. Sasha came back and curled up on the patio. Harvey did too and decided to chew on his toenails a little. Silly boy! He came over for some more attention. He got a drink from the pond, then did some more exploring. He had fun rolling around in the wet grass this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment