Saturday, June 1, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Tonight Oreo came running down the stairs again to see me. I didn't see Stuffs at first, but he joined us in the kitchen shortly. They both were following me around, rubbing up on my legs again while I got their dinner. Stuffs went and sat on the arm of the couch to wait for me to come into the living room. The boys took their positions on either side of me. They enjoyed their long chin scratches. Oreo got up a couple times to nibble on their food. When he came back, he walked head first into my knee, then itched his face on me. He plopped next to me again for more chin scratches. Stuffs kept tapping my hand with his paws whenever he wanted me to keep petting him. They're so sweet! I told them that their parents would be home soon and have missed them so much. We sure had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment