Sunday, June 16, 2013

Titus & Angel

This morning I got the pups' collars on, then let them outside. They came in and nibbled a bit on their breakfast. Angel would keep taking a mouthful of kibbles over to the rug to lay down and eat them. Then, she'd go get another bite and repeat. She thought she'd steal a mouthful from Titus's bowl too! We played a little fetch, then Titus and I chased a bit. This evening it had just started sprinkling when I arrived. We are due for some storms tonight, but have had a cooler, gorgeous day today. The pups came in and worked on their dinner for a bit. Angel was almost too excited to eat, and kept coming by me for attention. Eventually,  she settled down and ate. We went back outside to enjoy some more of the cooler evening before bedtime. We could see the dark storm clouds rolling in. When it was time, I put them to bed and made them comfortable for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment