Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This morning I came to visit the pups. I let them all outside quick. They quickly did what they had to, then lined up at the back door. I let them in and got them their meds. Then, I got them each a small serving of rice and veggies. Jimmy and I played a game of fetch after breakfast. I took everyone back outside once more before it was back to bed. This afternoon, the rain had actually let up a bit. So, the pups and I got to spend some time outside. Jimmy had fun wandering around in the yard. Buddy stayed close to the patio, looking for critters. Sugar went out for a little bit, then snuggled up on her doggie bed. We headed inside and I got them eat a treat before I left. I let them have roam of the house for the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment