Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bert, Roxy, Biscuit & Dilly

This afternoon I let the three pups that wer in the kitchen out. Dilly led the gang out the backdoor. Roxy wasn't too sure about running around in the wet grass, but the other two had no problem at all. Instead, she stood beside me and demanded attention, hopping up and down until I would crouch down and pet her. After awhile, we went back inside. Biscuit was running around with a toy hedgehog more than half his size. Dilly was zooming around trying to get my attention. She even jumped on the back of the couch and was nudging my head with her nose. Roxy curled up next to me on the couch. It was time for Roxy to go in her room and Bert came out. We spent the rest of the time outside. All three of them had no problem playing in the rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment