Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Izzy, Daisy, Toby & fish

Today Izzy came zooming into the laundry room to see me when I got inside again. She started meowing and rubbing up against my legs, then weaved back and forth through them as we walked to her room. I put in a different Taylor Swift cd for her today. She followed me around as I cleaned her litter boxes. I went and fed the fish right away, then came back to spend some time with Izzy. Today we had some fun playing with her feather ball! Later I went to go check on the pups. They actually startled me because they were right there at the door! They had both been sleeping in the doggie house on the porch. I got them each a treat and pet them for a bit. Meanwhile, Izzy was pawing on the window at me. I spent a little longer with Izzy before it was time to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment