Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jimmy, Sugar, Buddy & Charlie

This afternoon was a bit cloudy out, but still nice and warm. We spent awhile playing outside. Everyone took a turn over by me to get pet. Jimmy ran along the fence with his puppy friend for a bit, while Buddy and Sugar explored. I let them have the roam of the house for the afternoon. This evening the pups greeted me at the door, whining with excitement as they raced me to the backdoor. We went outside for a bit so they could take care of their business. They didn't linger for too long probably because it looked like it was going to storm. We came back inside so they could take their meds and eat their potatoes. After that, they all romped off to the living room. Jimmy hunted down a toy to play with and brought it to me multiple times. Buddy sat there staring at me from a distance and whining. I kept calling him over, but he would just sit and whine at me. Sugar waited by their bedroom door, fully prepared to be the first one in the kennel so she could be the first to get a treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment