Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxy

This afternoon Dilly was bouncing high up off the floor, excited to see me. Once we got outside, she was busy sniffing me like crazy! I think she could smell the kitties on me that I had just visited. Roxy wandered around a little, then went inside to grab a ball. Biscuit was busy exploring by the shed with Dilly, so Roxy got some one-on-one fetch for awhile. Eventually, Biscuit took over! He would get the ball, so Roxy would just stare at him and cry, "He stole my ball!" Soon he would get bored guarding the ball and would let her grab it to bring over to me for another throw. Bert came outisde and crawled up into my lap for some attention. She grabbed her hedgehog and pranced around with that a bit before running off to go explore. Dilly saw some birds sitting on the other side of the fence chirping, so she raced over and chased them off!



No comments:

Post a Comment