Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jerrie & Kimmie

This morning the kitties were both lounging on the kitty tree, looking out the window. After I delivered the mail Kimmie came to watch me clean their litter boxes. She raced out ahead of me on our way to the bathroom, then slowed down so I would have to stop and pet her! She climbed up by me while I refilled that water bowl. She rubbed up against my legs the whole way back to the front room. She was very snuggly again today! She immediately hopped up in my lap before Jerrie could, so he stayed on his perch. She rolled around in my lap for awhile, purring away and loving up the attention. Next I gave Jerrie his turn at a brushing. Kimmie kept trying to steal my attention back! I cleaned Jerrie's eyes and they looked much better today than they have been the last few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment