Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jerrie & Kimmie

This morning Kimmie was sitting by the kitty tree and Jerrie was lounging on the couch. Kimmie followed me and was rubbing her face on the doorway while I cleaned litter boxes. She then moved to rubbing up against my legs as we made our way to the bathroom. She hopped up on the chair and watched me. I went back in by Jerrie. He hopped down and claimed my lap first today. He purred away while I pet him. Kimmie climbed up on the back of the chair behind my head. I pulled out my phone and shined the reflection from the sun on the wall next to her. She kept making silly little meows at it! She's so funny. Later Jerrie moved to the arm of the chair while I brushed him. Then, he decided to climb to the middle tier and sun himself for awhile. Kimmie got her turn for attention next. She followed me while I returned the brush and walked me to the door when it was time to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment