Thursday, March 15, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxy

Today all the pups started barking when I got there. Even Bert was talking from her room. The three little ones ran outside with me. Dilly hopped up and sat in my lap for a little bit. She ran off to go play with Biscuit and Roxy. It was another gorgeous afternoon to play outside! We heard a loud sound out there that startled the dogs and got them all running to the fence to bark at the mysterious noise. Surprisingly, Roxy was busy enough exploring most of the time today to be wanting to play fetch. But soon she came galloping over with a rope toy that she placed in my lap for a short game! Bert came outside and wandered around with the other two for a bit. She came over with Biscuit for some attention. When it was time to head in, everyone came running. But, for some reason, no one wanted to go in the kitchen today! I had to get them one-by-one to go in. Silly pups!




No comments:

Post a Comment