Thursday, March 15, 2012

Buckley, Chloe, Tizzy, JR & Bootsie

Today the pups raced out of their room and to the back door. They all ran laps around the yard. I saw Bootsie lounging on the sidewalk by the pool gate. He rolled to his side and stretched out towards me. Later the dogs were all circled around their favorite tree. That sassy little squirrel was back! I watched it run circles in the tops of the tree, then down the side to taunt the dogs. I watched Tizzy run up the side of the tree a few times. I walked over to try and get it on video, but the little squirrel saw me and took off to a few trees down in the neighbor's yard. I wasn't even anywhere close to them yet! Darn! Bootsie followed me around and kept me company. He got lots of attention. Soon everyone was pretty warm and came to lay by me in the shade. When it was time we headed inside. I was surprised when the dogs went racing in to say hi to the cleaning lady, and I think she was just as surprised! I quickly rounded everyone up and got them back in their room. I couldn't find any of their nylabones today, so I found two kong and two other toys to put peanut butter in.




No comments:

Post a Comment