Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxy

This afternoon the kiddos were all excited to get outside. Dilly, Biscuit and Roxy all did a little exploring when they first got out there. Roxy soon found a different rope to bring me to throw for her today. It wasn't long before Biscuit stole it from her! Eventually he would lose interest and walk away long enough for her to snag it and run it back to me. Then he'd join in the chase again! Dilly came and snuggled up in my lap a lot this afternoon. She just sat there and watched the other two play, or sniffed at the air. Bert came outside next and she did her business. After a little sniffing around and checking things out, Bert came and sat by me. She enjoyed a back rub the rest of the time, gently pawing at me to continue.



No comments:

Post a Comment