Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This morning I got Charlie bird back in his cage while the pups ran outside. Once they came back in, I gave Sugar her insulin. She took it like a champ! She was such a good girl. Then, she ran into the kitchen and barked at me for her breakfast like usual. I got the boys their meds, but Buddy was being a little booger. He didn't want to take them for me, but finally after trying a few things, I got him to take them. Afterwards, I let them all out for another potty break. This evening the pups all greeted me at the door. We headed outside for a little bit since it was so nice out. When we came back in I got Sugar her injection again. She was a little more sensitive this time. Poor little girl! I got her a cookie after so she'd feel better. I gave her lots of kisses for mom too. After the boys took their meds, we spent some more time outside. Jimmy was having fun trying to chase after some birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment