Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Zeus, Zena, Baby & Chico

Today I noticed a new pup in the kitchen! I wasn't sure if they could all go out together, so I let Zeus and Zena out by Baby first. Then, I let the new pup outside. It didn't matter, because he could just waltz back and forth through the fence since he was so tiny! I figured out his name was Chico by his collar. Chico was a little shy at first, but soon he kept coming over for some pets. Zeus and Baby were exploring in their side of the yard. Eventually they got warm and laid under the table in the shade together. Miss Zena squeezed her way out from under the fence and came running over, hopping in my lap. Later she sat down by Chico and gave him lots of kisses. So cute! When it was time I let them all inside and came back out to make sure Baby had enough to drink. When I walked back in, I had myself a good laugh! Zeus had squished himself into Chico's cage! Chico was all curled up on the blanket in the kitchen. I went to put Zena in her bed first, then Chico hopped into Zeus's bed! Those boys were so silly. Finally I got them out and into the correct beds.




No comments:

Post a Comment