Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sadie & Harley

This morning I walked in to find one of their toys DOA! There was stuffing laying everywhere, all over the laundry room floor. I let the girls outside to go potty while I picked up. When they came in, it was time for breakfast. Sadie just didn't want to eat this morning. I think maybe she was excited because she knew mom would be home soon! Harley was a good girl and ate just about all of her food. So, we took a little break when she started playing instead. Both girls wanted to play fetch this morning. Harley kept me busy doing that and playing tug with her snake toy, while Sadie was racing after her red ball or trying to hide it. The girls ran and bounced around everywhere, having a blast! Later, we took some more time to try and finish breakfast, which they did. I told them that momma misses them so much and that she was going to be home today! I gave them each a hug and got their treats before I left. We had a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment