Monday, February 27, 2012

Jimmy, Sugar, Buddy & Charlie

This afternoon I let the pups out of each of their kennels. They all raced happily for the door. It was really nice out today, so we spent the whole visit out in the sun. I sat down and Sugar kept me company while the boys wandered. Jimmy eventually came to see me and took a seat on my lap, wanting some attention. Buddy went to say hi to the puppy next door. This evening I let all the pups outside quick before dinner. After they cleaned off each of their plates, we all went outside for a little while. Jimmy came and sat by me while the other two did some exploring. Then, they switched. Sugar and Buddy curled up on their bed by the door while Jimmy disappeared into the darkness. Later we headed inside and Jimmy raced around looking for his favorite Santa Paws toy! He brought it over and we played some fetch before bedtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment