Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Biscuit, Dilly, Jezebel & Roxy

This afternoon Dilly was bouncing everywhere. As soon as we got outside, Dilly, Biscuit and Bert all went racing off. Just after we got out there, it started raining, so we headed inside. Biscuit and I played some fetch. The other two snuggled up with me for awhile. I let them all go out potty once more before it was Roxy's turn to come out. I brought her outside next and she didn't even care about the rain. All she wanted to do was play fetch! We headed in again and I got some toys for us to play fetch with. Roxy got very excited! However, I soon noticed that she didn't want to run on the slippery floor. She would stop dead in her tracks at the edge of the rug. Later I noticed the rain had stopped. We all went back outside, then Roxy got her game of fetch in.




No comments:

Post a Comment