Friday, January 6, 2012

Suzie, Katie & Blackie

This morning Blackie was bouncing around in the back room when I got in. He followed me to turn on a couple lights. The girls hung their legs over the back of the couch for a quick pet. While Blackie worked on his food, the girls ran over for some attention. Katie did some tricks for me and they both gave me kisses. Blackie went outside to do his business after he ate, and the girls licked his plate. He came racing back in and hopped in my lap! It was so cute! I took the girls for a nice long walk next. We saw a short-haired little Blackie look-alike running around outside! The girls kept watching him as we went along. Their Blackie was safe at home, waiting for our return. We all curled up on the couch together until it was time to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment