Friday, January 6, 2012

Bailey & Daphne

Miss Bailey gave me her big hug when I got inside tonight. Her tail was wagging a mile a minute! I love Daphne's cute new haircut! The girls ran outside to do their business. Bailey was right back at the door when she finished. She came in and worked on her dinner quick, while Daphne was still playing outside. Bailey went back out for a few more minutes. The girls both came in and got what Bailey was so excited for.... a treat! I gave her a little rawhide and Daphne a pupperoni. Daphne snatched hers up and took it behind the recliners to eat up quick. Then, she raced out and hugged my leg while I pet her. She zoomed back and forth between me and her safety spot. Bailey was quite playful tonight too! She crouched down on her front legs and would "roo-roo" at me. We all went back outside for a little while. Daphne was just having a blast! She raced circles around the yard and I even heard a few little growls out of her as she went around. Silly girl! When it was time for bed I had to go get her, she was having so much fun. I gave the girls each one more treat before bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment