Friday, January 6, 2012

Michael, Lucy, Sampson, Hailey, Bunnies, Kisses & Donkeys

Today Michael was much more comfortable coming up to me right away. We went outside and I hooked him on his leash. Lucy was singing me her song while I walked over to the donkeys. Kisses and Tinkerbell came walking up right away, looking for their snacks in my hand. Coco was cautious, but she too got her treat. Tink was following me around closely while I had the food bucket! She let me pet her forehead for a minute before she started on dinner. When I got back up front, Michael knew what was coming next! He was bouncing around excitedly. We went in and got his dinner while I got started on Hailey's stuff. I didn't see her again today, but I peeked around at chairs she could be laying on. Hopefully tomorrow! Uno was very friendly and came to visit me when I opened the door. I made sure to give him his favorite cranberries before I left! Matilda and Elliot were snuggled together so cutely in their cage when I walked in. They curiously sniffed at me while I cleaned up their bed. Matilda was a little angel again while I cleaned her poor eye up. She and Elliot enjoyed working on their carrot while I filled their water bottles and got one for Uno. Sampson was looking in the window at me each time I filled a bottle. He and Lucy were excited for a little attention when I went back by them!






No comments:

Post a Comment