Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oliver & May

This morning after the pups had breakfast, they wanted nothing more than to go outside. We went out and I watched Oliver closely to make sure he didn't run around. He mainly just walked around the yard aimlessly. Then going to the side of the house to see if there was anyone to bark at. May was doing her usual, rolling in the grass! She cracked me up. This afternoon Oliver climbed on the couch with me and snuggled me. Everytime I would rub his side, he would put up his paws and roll over on his back like "More, please." He was too cute. May was on one of the chairs with us for awhile, but then she got up and went outside for a tad. Then a few minutes later we all headed outside. I played a little fetch with Oliver. It was so funny everytime I would pick up another toy to throw, he would charge me, and I would run. This evening, the pups seemed a bit tired again. I fed them, then they both went right back to sleep. May wandered off into a bedroom and Oliver climbed up on a chair. A couple minutes later, May joined us in the living room and she climbed up on my lap! It was the cutest thing! Then she layed her head on my shoulder and went to sleep.They were sleepy babies.



No comments:

Post a Comment