Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

Little Buddy came to see me when I got in today. Then, he ran ahead of me to the bedroom to wait for the others to be let out! We all headed outside since it was nice out and the sun was shining. Buddy snuggled up with me for awhile. Jimmy and Sugar curled up in the grass. Jimmy had fun chasing with the pup next door, and even Sugar joined in for a couple laps! Buddy coughed two big coughs, but otherwise he did well. He did a little running around with Jimmy later on as well. Tonight all the pooches ran to the door to greet me. Buddy got a little too excited and started to cough a little. I let them all out to do their business while I got their meds ready. After they finished eating, we all went to sit outside for awhile. It was still pretty nice out yet. Jimmy sat in between my feet and Buddy stood up against my legs for attention. His cute little tail was wagging away! Sugar was busy wandering around the yard, exploring. We headed back inside after awhile so Buddy could get a drink of water. He was being silly and kept pawing at my leg. I knew what he wanted! I got everyone a cookie before bedtime.



No comments:

Post a Comment