Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This afternoon I was greeted by three happy puppies! I tried not to get them riled up so Buddy wouldn't start coughing. They all went out potty. The boys were right back at the door wanting to come in. It was pretty dreary out today! Sugar, on the other hand, was loving it! She chilled on her pillow outside for awhile until she was ready to come in too. Buddy snuggled up with me for a bit while Jimmy played some fetch. This evening Buddy got a little worked up when I arrived and started coughing a little. He soon calmed down while I let the other two outside. I asked if he wanted to go out, then he did a silly hop and galloped his way over! After they ate their tatoes we headed back outside for awhile. It wasn't raining anymore and wasn't too chilly out. Buddy wandered over and kept pawing at my leg for some love. What a cutie pie! Inside, he did the same, wanting his bedtime cookie!



No comments:

Post a Comment