Friday, January 27, 2012

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie, Sparkles & Blackie

This evening Blackie came stretching his way out of his comfy bed to see me! I stopped to pet him a little before going in to see the others. I let the little ones outside to do their business quick. Blackie came running around the side of the house and was happy to keep me busy giving him attention! After they finished, we headed inside for dinner. It was a bit chilly out tonight, so we played inside when they had licked their bowls clean. I sat on the floor by Zel, who was busy gnawing on her bone. Gabbie came running over and jumped in my lap. Then Hudson hopped up on the couch and stood on my shoulders to sniff my hair! The pups all snuggled up with me for awhile. At one point, they had all huddled on the couch together. So cute! We all went out so they could go potty once more before bed. The girls did their thing and were right back at the gate, wanting to get out of the cold! I tucked them all in, then went to visit with Blackie once more.




No comments:

Post a Comment