Friday, January 27, 2012

Buckley, Chloe, Tizzy, JR & Bootsie

This afternoon Bootsie stayed curled up in his little bed while the pups all raced out to see me. They zoomed out the back door and ran to the other side of the yard. Then, they all huddled at their favorite tree for awhile. I threw a squeaky toy for JR, but he didn't feel like bringing it back to me! He did play with it the rest of the time though, giving it a few squeaks whenever he'd think of it. At one point, everyone got excited and ran from one side of the front fence to the other, barking away. I went to see what they were so worked up about and couldn't see anything. Must have been a squirrel! Their neighbor friend out back came outside too, so they zoomed over and howled with each other for a little bit. Everyone took turns visiting with me today for some attention. When it was time, we headed in to see Bootsie and get their snacks.




No comments:

Post a Comment