Friday, January 27, 2012

Harley, Wyatt, Zoey, Tut & Jack

<p>This morning I let everyone out, then got their breakfast ready. Tut was following me around, ready to head outside with us. As soon as Harley finished her breakfast, she raced off to go fetch me her ball. I kicked that around for her a little bit. Then, while she played I worked on cleaning up the yard. Harley could barely wait for me to finish. Tut watched me too! This afternoon was pretty nice out again. Wyatt came over to snuggle up with me a bit. Then, while Harley was busy chasing her soccer ball, I threw the tennis ball for Wyatt too! They had fun chasing each other around awhile, when Harley decided that tennis ball was way more fun. She's so silly! So, Wyatt just laid on the ball and rolled around on it so she couldn't get it. Little Zoey came to visit with me awhile too this afternoon. She had to dodge the racing pups a couple times! When it was time, we headed inside and I got them each a snack. This evening both Tut and Jack were sitting next to each other in the driveway. Jack started lovingly rubbing up against the house when he saw me get out of the car. Both kitties ran with me to the front door to come in. Guess they sure don't like the cold! Harley and I played with her soccer ball for a little bit. Wyatt had fun chasing her around some too. Little Zoey was a bit chilly and stayed huddled up on the chair most of the time tonight. Everyone was all cozy in the warm house before I left for the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment