Friday, December 30, 2011

Suzzie, Heiny, Quartz, Chocolate & Kitty Cat

Today when I arrived I heard a band playing! Guess the neighbors were rockin' out. Haha! The girls said hi, then made their way to the door. Kitty ran from the living room to the kitchen to wait for me. Chocolate was sitting in the window tonight. Maybe she was listening to the music! I put the cat tree down on the ground as requested, before going to turn on the water for Quartz. I pet him for a minute, then went to let the girls in. They couldn't decide if they wanted to go in or out! Maybe it was the nice weather. After they both got in, I went to sit in the kitchen with Heiny. Kitty hopped right in my lap! Heiny walked by several times, making her laps. One time, Kitty stretched out her paw and put it on Heiny's back. She liked that! I think she found a good use for Kitty... back scratcher! Later we went by Suzzie. Heiny curled up next to her and they both got some attention.



1 comment:

  1. Neighbors to the West of us have a band, they have moved from the garden shed to the nice 2-car garage. The past 6 years they have been jamin, still not good enough to quit the day jobs, in my humble opinion! LOL Glad to hear all the kids are still doing great, We will be home soon! I miss my kids!

    ReplyDelete