Friday, December 30, 2011

Suzie, Katie & Blackie

This morning Blackie met me in the back room and waited while I gave the girls their breakfast. Next, it was his turn. Suzie was barking when I first got in, but Katie was actually quiet. Katie came in by me and got a couple treats while we waited for Blackie to finish. I waited until Suzie calmed down a bit, then I got them excited by grabbing the leashes! We went for a nice long walk this morning. When we got home, then Blackie got his snuggle time. This evening Blackie was excited to see me. He worked on his dinner while I sat with him. Suzie just still isn't too sure about me. She was barking when I got there and had Katie going for a minute. But then Katie came over to see me and quieted down. I walked into the living room and sat on the floor. Then, without grabbing the leashes yet, I asked if the girls wanted to go for a walk. That got them excited! At least they love me when I walk them! We took a nice stroll this evening since it was still very nice out. When we got home, Blackie and Katie snuggled up with me on the couch until it was time to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment