Friday, December 30, 2011

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today I saw Jerrie peeking at me from around the couch in the living room. Kimmie was sitting at the top of her perch, and hopped down to see me right away. Today both kitties followed me into the laundry room and decided to snack on their dinner while I cleaned up. When I finished, I headed back to the front room. I heard a galloping sound, then saw Jerrie come racing in by me! He hopped up on the desk and was a good boy while I cleaned his eyes. Kimmie went to sit in the window behind the curtain to watch the black and white neighbor kitty outside. Jerrie curled up on the middle tier for awhile and enjoyed a good chin and back scratch. Later I played with Kimmie for a bit too. She kept playing peek-a-boo with me through the tunnel!




No comments:

Post a Comment