Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Suzzie, Heiny, Quartz, Chocolate & Kitty Cat

Today I said hi to the girls at the fence for a little bit before heading inside. Heiny started galloping to the back door when she saw me head to the house. I passed by Kitty sitting in the window, doing a big stretch. She ran to the door to meet me inside. I went down the hall and Chocolate was sunning herself as usual. Quartz was already standing in the sink, waiting for me. I let the ladies inside so they could work on dinner while I cleaned the litterboxes. Kitty always likes to sit and eat from the bowls up above me while I do that. Later, when I went to shut the water off, Quartz was snuggled up on the master bed and Chocolate was sitting pretty on the makeup table! I visited with each of the girls for awhile. Of course Kitty got plenty of attention as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment