Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cali

Today Cali was happy to see me, rubbing up against my pant legs as I came inside. She sat at the end of the kitchen and watched me get her food ready. Whenever I glanced over at her, she would drop and start rolling on the ground! She's so silly. I cleaned her box while she ate some of her food. When I returned, she was loving up on my purse again! Next, she wandered over to her paper bag and was rubbing her cheeks on that for awhile. I laid on the floor again today and Cali had fun climbing around on my back. She curled up for a little bit, then we played with her string. When she was bored with that, she hopped up in her chair. Occasionally, she would swat at the string. Otherwise, she pretended to ignore it, all the while keeping a close eye on its every move!


No comments:

Post a Comment