Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Daisy & Casper

This morning I heard Casper's little bell jingling somewhere in the living room. I went and gathered their dishes for breakfast. Daisy was sitting in the bathroom and started meowing at me as I went by. Casper came running into the kitchen when he heard me open their canned food. But, then he saw me. "Oh it's you!" He turned right around and headed the other way. At least he came out for a little bit this time! Daisy got working on her food while I cleaned litter boxes. Next I fed all the fishies. The beta had me worried for a minute, because he was sitting under the filter tube and wasn't really moving. Luckily, a pellet of food sank down right in front of him and he darted to eat it! Phew! Curious, I went to go search for Casper. I found him in his favorite spot, hiding behind clothes in the closet.



No comments:

Post a Comment